We may collect the following data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Bank details, card number (banking information for billing purposes, such as account)
- Photographs, videos, blogs
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- brief description of issue;
- Public information (information you choose to make public on our site)
- Information Cultureminds Therapy recievs on forms, including but not limited to identifying information such as addresses, telephone number, email address related to customers projects/purchases
- Banking information for billing purposes, such as account
- Policy acknowledgement;
- Training and personal development records;
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
- Data that is given to us by you
- Cultureminds Therapy Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Who we share data with
We may share you data with the following groups of people for the reasons listed below;
- Our employees, professional advisors to help facilitate our therapist matching service and booking system
- Therapist – for communication purposes
- Third payment providers who process payments made on our website for nay of our listed services
Keeping your data safe and secure
We will ensure that your data is safeguarded in the following ways;
Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you. In addition we e store your Data on secure servers.Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail – [email protected]
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access – the right to request any copies of the information we hold about you at any time. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct – the right to have your Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to withdraw – you have rights to withdraw your consent or any data listed please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
We may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
Commercial and marketing communications:
We use the information we collect or receive, such as your email address, to communicate directly with you. We may send you emails containing newsletters, promotions, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you will be given the option to opt out or change your preferences.
Communication Through Comments
How is Your Personal Information Protected?
Cultureminds Therapy Ltd endeavours to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorised access, copying, use, modification or disclosure
Cultureminds Therapy Ltd does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]