Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
The therapist on Cultureminds Therapy Platform are all self-employed and are regulated by their individual regulatory bodies. Each therapist has their own set of terms and conditions, all therapeutic contract will be formed between you and your chosen therapist. Cultureminds Therapy Platform will not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from contact or work with any of the professionals listed on our directory. Should you wish to make a complaint against a therapist this should be raised firstly with your therapist, if necessary escalated to their member organisations. All information about the therapist will be provided on their profile.
No reliance on free information
We often make changes to our site, however please do be aware that some information maybe out of date at any given time, we are under no obligation, warranties or guarantees to update it. The content on our site is provided for general information only, it should not be a tool for diagnosis, ensure that you always seek professional or specialist advice before refraining form or acting on any form of information on this site. Cultureminds Therapy is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice, we hold responsibility for the accuracy of the information they publish
Limitation of our liability
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards, as more particularly set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Culturemidns Therpay service adheres to the BACP Ethical Framework guidelines, and each practitioner additionally practices according to the ethical principles of their own training organisation. Frontline Therapist Counselling does not and shall not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
All of our therapists are self-employed and are regulated by their respective regulatory bodies. The therapist listed on our directory have their own individual set of terms and conditions, any therapeutic contract will be formed between you and your chosen therapist.
Cultureminds Therapy Limited provides administrative services only, we help to connect you with clients and services , any additional services which are not related to service user communication fees may apply, for example any work related with us connecting you with corporate organisations, external business or services within the Media and entertainment industry such as Tv, Film and media work fees will apply. Cultureminds Therapy Limited will not accept liability for any loss or damage resulting from contact or work with the therapist. Any complaint against the therapist should be raised with the therapist in the first instance and, if necessary, escalated to their respective member organisation.
Changes to our site
We keep track of our website on a frequent basis and from time to time will update our site changing content, layout or nay information provided for the benefit of our users. However, please note that if any of the content on our is not up to date we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Uploading content on our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties for content purpose. We also have the right to share / disclose information you’ve listed to. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable Use Policy. The views expressed by contributors on our site do not necessarily represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses, you are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. It is advisable to use your own virus protection software, for your own protection purposes. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, or material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.. if you breach this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the full rights to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must always comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us in the first instance.
Suspension and termination
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Warning issued / legal action taken if needed
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.